Saturday, June 28, 2008

Princess Camp - She Graduated!! .

Oh my goodness, I have never seen a happier little girl than our Madison this past week. She was in complete Princess Heaven!!

But.... on the other hand... Brady was in complete torment that he didn't get to participate & had to go with mom each day to Home Depot or Wal-mart!! He absolutely hated it!! I had to bribe him many times to come with me & not throw a fit! So here is my pal as he posed for me on a rock at the college after we dropped her off one day!

Here are some pictures of her throughout the week - of course she had to curtsy in her pictures as they practiced doing that each day. On the final day they graduated & received a crown & wand, along with a picture of themselves with Cinderella in a frame they had made during the week!!
Here she is after graduation with her "fairy godmother's" on the last day!
(She isn't too happy now to find out that it is all over!)

1 comment:

Kenzee Jo said...

Hey...I didn't know you had a blogg spot...I'm adding you as a friend on mine :] Love YA Jeanna!!!