Today was the 1st day of Princess camp held at the college & offered through B.O.C.E.S.
Madison had a blast!! I was so surprised when I entered the room to drop Madison off that a gal I knew of (quite a bit younger than I) growing up back home - Jen (Bell) Atkinson was one of the "Instructors" or as they called themselves "Fairy Godmothers"... it was adorable. These 2 gals have all sons, got together, put together a cirriculum, submitted their budget, & are spending the week with 25+ little girls - 2 classes having a blast & they are such fun ladies to work with.
They painted a princess sign, made a craft, had a station where they got to put on eye glitter, station where they watched clips of princesses, learned to curtsy & how to have tea parties, read a princess story & are to wear dresses all week!! She can't wait for tomorrow!
Madison is in Princess HEAVEN!!! Tomorrow they get their pictures taken with Cinderella!! At the end of the week they earn a crown at graduation!! (To fun!)
We are so lucky to have the most awesome friends who pass down their girl clothes to Madison when their last daughter out grows them... this dress recently arrived with a whole stash of other Homemade Princess - Dress-up costumes for Madison to use - they are deluxe! So she was completely set... although it was pretty wrinkled & had some dirt on it as she wears her dress-up clothes all day, everywhere, changes 6+ times a day.... she had a blast & was right at home in her dress-up clothes!!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
1st day of Princess Camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
How fun!!! I think that may even be better than Disneyland! I would have even brought Adri up for that one! She is a princess! Love you Madi!
Jeanna, Please say hi to Jenny from her old teacher. I bet she is Cinderella.... She was such a girlly girl when she was little. I think momma is having too much fun living through her little girl. It was only yesterday that you were her age.
How fun is that!?! A princess camp! I hope she has fun. I'm sure she will.
Post a Comment