Only in Wyoming would you wake up one morning to send your child outside to find a lost neighbor (parked in our driveway & nowhere to be found)... to have him rush back in claiming there was a BEAR outside!! WHAT? These new neighbors have bears too? (Our other neighbors had good friends that hunt bears regularly & many times we would look outside on the lawn & see a (dead) bear sprawled out on the lawn for pictures & being measured. (Very interesting I must admit!) So I went outside & this is what I saw!! (We did find our neighbor - he was over meeting our new neighbor... who's last name just happens to be Neiber & talking about the Bear "rug") ... obviously it was out for some spring cleaning!
Not to mention it was a beautiful WARM Spring Day!!!
Then to wake up Monday morning (in MAY) to this COLD WHITE SNOW:
Ugh - I wish it would just rain instead!!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Only in Wyoming.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
That's funny! Only in Wyoming!
Post a Comment