Here are some excerpts from the boys concerts/performances this past Friday!!! Enjoy!
We are so lucky to have the best music teacher at our Elementary school! Mrs. Held is just amazing!! She puts on the most awesome shows every spring where she teaches the kids all sorts of songs, dances, activities. This year Ty got lucky as it was the year of the Blacklight dance which is the "funnest" & most coveted dance to do, so they all say!! Tyler worked very hard & did such a great job!! They have several rehearsals just to make sure the kids have all black clothing to wear as not to mess up the "effect"!! They all did a great job!! We were all greatly entertained!
Ty's group also did a Tinikling number - (which he didn't participate in) but I thought I would show as it is very technical & another awesome dance Mrs. Held teaches the kids.
Here is Garrett singing with the Early morning choir he is involved in at their school assembly for the student body!! The choir is sounding awesome!!
O.k. to end the day...I found this funny-after Chelsea posted Adri doing "Bella" a couple weeks ago - I caught Brady doing a Bella Dance-a-rella session in the front room & couldn't resist catching a clip of this on video!!! You will notice in the clip that he doesn't really care what it says or what you are suppose to do - he just does his own thing, especially the hold yourself part!! TOO FUNNY! Uncle Josh & Aunt Tammy bought these for the girls for Christmas & oh how they are loved!! (Not just by the girls either!! If Dave's knee wasn't in pain from moving so many boxes & things, I think he would be dancing with him too!!) Smiles!
Have a great week! We are 2 days away from moving, & hours away from being legally/technically homeless!! (aah... can't believe it is here!!)






No comments:
Post a Comment