Friday, April 18, 2008

Tinkering with photos again...

I worked hard today & it has been a long week... so tonight after all was said & done, I bought some huge strawberries while grocery shopping & planned that once the night wound down - I was going to clean a few - dip them in chocolate, eat them, & then take a couple hours & fiddle on the computer playing with my photos!! (Well - I did do all that, but got caught with the chocolate & strawberries... so of course I had to share!!) So here are some of my attempts at using layers - extracting, manipulating, etc.


Here is my new doll I will start watching in the fall when her mom goes back to work... I am watching her for the next couple days & she is just to cute not to take a couple pictures of too!!
(She has just about as much hair as Tyler had when he was born... she is just little tiny - these pictures make her look so big.)
The picture of her on the right... I placed her sitting amongst some beautiful flowers that Dave & the kids gave me this week!! (Thanks guys... I love the flowers!!) They smell so pretty... thought I would try a "live" flower background & I think I like it!!

Then here are 2 other photos are of my 2 newest nieces! Isabella came to visit last week while Tam had to go to class & then I had this cute pic. of Brinlee from conference weekend. So I had to play around with them too!! I know they aren't terribly realistic - considering all my disks with real flowers & scenery are all packed... these are pics. from my "screen saver" folder on my computer I thought I would tinker with.... (I can't wait to play with more digital backgrounds & objects!!) Enjoy!



O.k.... one more before bed - here is my sweet Brady as he slept today (before).... then on a sunny day on a hillside - I am sure faraway!! :) (after)