First we had so much fun playing with my younger sister's 2 little ones for a
couple hours (while she endures her last few weeks of nursing school.) I admire her dearly for taking on such a task, having 2 babies, going through lots of tough times (including diabetes) all to get her schooling done. I don't miss those days & can't believe all that she has done & continues to be sane!! Here we are outside enjoying the weather & playing. Madi & Brady are so happy to finally be tall enough to get on & off the Trampoline themselves & not have to wait for help! Sweet little Izzy is not even a month old yet & she was so good to tend. Madi & Brady loved having their turns getting to hold her!
Then the boys went on a Survival camp out that night - so the little kids & I went out to do errands, stopped in at the dollar store to find a kite for Madison (who has deeply desired one since Easter), ate dinner, & then returned home to have a slumber party!
We woke up Saturday & received a phone call shortly after from my dad to let me know that he was on his way over to watch my little brother in his High School track meet!! So we jumped in the van & ran over to watch him... this is my awesome little brother!! (I have 2 of them... but this is the youngest one.) He did such a great job & we were so proud of him!! It was so COLD!! Good Job Tony... keep up the great work!!
Then we ran back to town for a B-day party @ Mc Donald's for my 3 yr old niece McKaylee who was in town... my batteries died on my camera so I didn't get a good pic. there.
Then we jaunted home - got ready & ran to the college for Garrett's Area Achievement Days for Piano.
Below is a video clip of one of his songs he played. He did a great job & was selected to play in the honors concert that night.... so we ran home again - Dave took the kids to fly their kites for an hour while I finished some Sunday Music Preparations for R.S. & got dinner made for the little ones - then we ran back over to the Honors concert to listen to the up & coming musicians!! We ended the evening taking Garrett out to dinner & relaxing before heading home once again & preparing for the Sabbath!!
Whew... then in the back of my mind creeps in ...what are you thinking, you only have 17 days left till you move... but, it was a nice break from all the cardboard boxes I am starting to dislike greatly!! Next weekend we are planning to run to the college to watch the musical - Carousel - if anyone needs/wants info. let me know... the College productions are just amazing - we are so fortunate!! Can't miss this one!!
Then the boys went on a Survival camp out that night - so the little kids & I went out to do errands, stopped in at the dollar store to find a kite for Madison (who has deeply desired one since Easter), ate dinner, & then returned home to have a slumber party!
We woke up Saturday & received a phone call shortly after from my dad to let me know that he was on his way over to watch my little brother in his High School track meet!! So we jumped in the van & ran over to watch him... this is my awesome little brother!! (I have 2 of them... but this is the youngest one.) He did such a great job & we were so proud of him!! It was so COLD!! Good Job Tony... keep up the great work!!
Then we ran back to town for a B-day party @ Mc Donald's for my 3 yr old niece McKaylee who was in town... my batteries died on my camera so I didn't get a good pic. there.
Then we jaunted home - got ready & ran to the college for Garrett's Area Achievement Days for Piano.
Whew... then in the back of my mind creeps in ...what are you thinking, you only have 17 days left till you move... but, it was a nice break from all the cardboard boxes I am starting to dislike greatly!! Next weekend we are planning to run to the college to watch the musical - Carousel - if anyone needs/wants info. let me know... the College productions are just amazing - we are so fortunate!! Can't miss this one!!






2 comments:
WOW! Busy, Busy, Busy!! Honestly, that's the best way to be! Izzy looks so cute. I can't figure out who she looks like. I love the pic of Tony too. I wish I knew when his meets were. I would like to come watch too. Good job Garrett! Always succeeding at something. He's a great boy and a great example to a lot of little kids that watch him constantly! I am grateful for him.
This is great Jeanna. Thanks for taking the time to post these events. I feel like I can keep in touch with your lives. I love the picture of Ton... I hope there will many more....Love you, Mom
Post a Comment