Well tomorrow will be a monumental day in our lives!! It is our 14 year anniversary!! I use to always think those people who said they had been married 5 years were so old... you rarely heard of 10 -12 years... so WOW - I guess we are pretty old now!! (I do have friends who have been married 45+ years now!! So I guess I have something to look forward to!) As a High School & College student I couldn't really ever see myself married, let alone for this amount of time!!
Well, I am grateful we have made it down that 14 year path & I am excited for the many more ahead of us too!! They haven't always been easy - but they have been well worth it!! I love you Dave!!! :)
(I thought some of you might get a good laugh at our "dated" pics. w/big hair & denim! Plus Dave looks like he was about 15!! This was also back in the day when I had time to design & make my own clothes! Where has time gone!!!
)
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
14 Years!! Where has the time gone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Well, Happy Anniversary! I hope that it was great. That is really exciting about the house too. You guys have been busy. It sounds like it's going smooth and quick. Congrats!
Post a Comment